You might be thinking to have an eye catch decor of your home, it will require a great deal of money investment. But creativity does not demand a lot of money. It demands your aesthetic sense. Here I will be giving you few ideas that will give a creative home decor without investing so much money.
Check out art deco lighting at: http://www.therockfurniture.com/art-deco-lighting
- Hanging silver trays in your home are quite eye catchy as these are very attractive ornaments. They give your home a much well-designed look.
- Where there are flowers, there is beauty. Hence you can pick up some bouquets of vibrant flowers and place them in your home to give a fresh look and a beautiful fragrance.
- Usually the low key prints make up a better contrast with the bold color scheme. If you have light colored sofas in your living room. You can add a bold colored cushion e.g. in zebra print to make it more appealing.
- You can add transparent tables in your home especially in a living room. It will make it look larger than before. As transparent objects make the space look more airy, open and provide peace of mind.
- Choose a lamp for your home. No matter it is on or off, it will always give a lovely look.
- If you have a large space and you want to divide it. Instead of making a wall, you can use pull down curtain or sliding mirrors that will give your home a modernized look.